Wednesday, March 24, 2004

So, I give up. For three months, I've been trying to keep up on my correspondance, make sure people know I'm still alive, still thinking about all these people I haven't emailed, and I just don't have time for it. What makes me think I'll have time to keep a weblog going, I don't know, but here's hoping.
~~~~~~~~
The Calgary Open is this weekend, and I'm desperately trying to put myself into a mental place where I can fence without being sloppy, which is what I've been all week. Perhaps I shouldn't have taken last weekend off to the extent that I did. Perhaps I lost an edge that was left over from the RDO the weekend before. Lord knows I was doing really well last week, for all that I was exhausted. But this week? Sloppy. Taking stupid hits. I know I'm not terribly good, but I'm better than this. I must try to meditate a little on Friday night, see if I can pull it together for Saturday.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008