Monday, April 09, 2007

Almost...

It has been a good weekend, with only a couple almosts. I almost got the house clean (only dusting remains), and I almost finished the Gryffindor scarf (only five more bands!). I am not disturbed, however. By saying almost, that means that most of those things got done, and that in itself is a victory! But things that aren't almosted are a yummy Easter dinner, our taxes (finished and filed!), a book, and me resting a little bit, all of which are faits accompli. I'm sure that's not proper spelling, but I don't really care to look it up right now. :)

There's a new link over to the side to a web photo album I've started. There's not too much there right now, but I'll be adding to it as things come up. I do believe that a tour of the house is in order for those who've never been, so I'll try to get the pictures together this week since the house is (almost) clean.

Mike has decreed that the Hufflepuff scarf is next, so while I likely won't finish it at the tournament this weekend since I have to finish Gryffindor first, I hope for at least half done. I have also decided to take up what I've already knitted on Mike's scarf, and as soon as the Harry Potter scarves are done, restart it on those needles. As it stands now, it's too wide and too loose for my liking, and 200m of yarn only made about a foot and a half of scarf.

I hope your weekends were just as fulfilling!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008